26/10/2012

That Tattoo thing you do...

Firstly... A lost and found piece!!

Had completely forgotten about this last session on buddy Nic!! I've been forgetting to bring my camera to my few last tattoo sessions a lot and just thought I had showed everything I had... Was wrong! So here's a lost piece... That I found... Next session on this half body piece soon I think... Have no idea when!! 

Have a look!




Secondly... Some awaited tattoo tour dates...

There have been a few drastic changes in the timeline indeed! Due to two conflicting forces... One of these being Hong Kong immigration laws requiring me not to leave the SAR for more than 3 months at a time and the other being an new epic adventure starting right after my last Euro dates... So I've had no choice but to squeeze and squeeze and shorten everything... But hey... I'm still coming so... That's always that!

CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
23/01/13-
30/01/13

(few spots at the Cape Town convention and guesting at Cape Electric right after)

PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
30/01/13-
02/02/13

(top secret spy shit...)


ROTTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
02/02/13-
06/02/13

(3 spots BOOKED)

BERLIN, GERMANY
06/02/13-
12/02/13

(4 spots)


CRACOW, POLAND
12/02/13-
16/02/13

(2 spots)

BERLIN, GERMANY
16/02/13-
22/02/13

(4 spots)

COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

Nothin'... Zero! Totally gipped this time around!
For many reasons it had become very difficult (read, too difficult) to organize an acceptable place to work with these dates and to tell you the truth I just couldn't be bothered since Berlin is so close and for so cheap too... I do plan on going back up there but not this time around... Sorry!


LE CHATEAU MENERVALE, UNDISCLOSED TOP SECRET SAFE HOUSE, FRANCE
22/02/13-
27/02/13...

(top secret spy shit...)

BACK HOME, HONG KONG, CHINA
30 /04/13-



So yeah... All of these are open and ready to book... Now! Let me know!!

pick@electricpick.com



Ok gotta run but I'm answering all my e-mails almost everyday lately so... You shouldn't have to wait too much for an answer!!

Oh and I've updated the "Calendar" tab too...


No comments: