15/03/2011

To the center of the Earth...

... Horizontally, that is!






Just got briefed all day by our local section chief and it looks like the next steps of this highly mysterious African adventure are happening as soon as tomorrow morning... At the crack of dawn!! This, one of the main reasons why I'm here, a life long dream and a real life adventure will however take me away, once again from the World Wide Webs one last time (I promise it's the last time for a while). Until I make it back from the wild and savage heart of the African continent on Monday prepare yourselves for some life changing picture posts as soon as I get back!!

Serengeti ... Here I come!!!

3 comments:

chris said...

awesome ,, good luck

-Straight Edge Photography- said...

Very cool. Nice travels indeed. Worked with people from Zanzibar and have always wanted to go after hearing their tales, one day I will. South Africa too...Serengeti too...

Stay safe

Irina said...

BRE <3