02/11/2010

Paint-o-matic

Another great day in Scot man's land !

Today was a hook-up with local homies and geek paint party day !!
I've been running around for most of this trip with never a minute to sit down and doodle ! And well I was well overdue ! Stuff piles up in my head ... Ideas that need to come out on paper ! Specially when I'm traveling and seeing all these new things around me !! So today was a well needed full day of doodling action !

Doodled a few here and there but did manage to finish this new spread in my current sketchbook ! The first page of the Scottish part of the trip (can you tell?) ...

Here's a wee better close up !!


More of these to come !!


Tomorrow ... ? No idea ... Let's see what happens !

Happy Novembers !

2 comments:

igl said...

must be a very good place for you, Mr. Nick ! all that fryed food, ale and checker designs .. :-D !!!

Ben Newman said...

nice!