13/08/2010

Insane-o !


These last few weeks have been insane busy indeed ! Exponentially so !! From no days off to no nights off ! So forgive my Plog silence of the last few days but I haven't been able to find a second to myself !!

It's 7:30 in the morning right now and I just spent the night cropping pages (the very last day (or night) of work on "the book" is finally done!!) All the pages are squeezed in a drive , ready to fly to Hong Kong and good to go for the printers !!!! After a very long night of final final book making it's finally out of my hands !

I have about a week's worth of awesome Ploggables waiting inline but I'm afraid I'll have to make you wait a bit longer !! Have a hard time keeping my eyes open and opening Photoshop to crop stuff is the last thing I need right now ! I'll definitely try to post some of the last few days awesome new tattoo action sometime tonight though so keep an eye out !!


That's it for me ... I'm outta here ! Have a great day , I'm going to bed as soon as I can !

No comments: