02/06/2010

Mondo Jungle time !!

Ok... Get ready ...


Finally got my last jungle picture rolls back from the H.K.H.Q. here in Mong Kok and approved for publication !! They just understandably wanted to check if there wasn't any sensitive spy material on these rolls before I Plogged them all !! Safety first !! So finally ... The last installment (last only because I haven't posted nearly even half of what I took just because there isn't enough room on this blog for all of the awesome analog magic that these rolls contain) of my last super secret spy jungle adventures from last April ... "The Jungle"

Up river from Vientiane , and deep in the jungle lands of Laos for a few days of deep jungle covert trekking ... Me and the Hong Kong crew survived these unforgiving lands and made it back (obviously) with more new stories of adventures in lands beyond to add to our collection !!!

These shots ... A quick selection of just a few shots of 4 rolls randomly selected and taken with love , obviously , but also all with different slide films that I got developed as slides , this time ! Not cross processed ! Crazy right !? So this was a first for me and it turned out amazingly awesome ! Check em out and let me know !!!

First film (above also) ... VELVIA 100F (positive)

-"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another."








Second film ... VELVIA 100 (positive)

-"Never get out of the boat. Absolutely goddamn right. Unless you were goin' all the way. Kurtz got off the boat. He split from the whole fuckin' program."















Third film ... SENSIA 100 (positive)

-"Charlie didn't get much USO. He was dug in too deep or moving too fast. His idea of great R&R was cold rice and a little rat meat. He had only two ways home: death, or victory."








Last film ... ELITECHROME EB3 (positive)

-"He was close, real close. I couldn't see him yet, but I could feel him, as if the boat were being sucked upriver and the water was flowing back into the jungle. Whatever was going to happen, it wasn't gonna be the way they call it back in Hong Kong."









What a picture post !!

Hope you like !
Tonight is a book making night and tomorrow is a tattoo day !
Until then ... Stay focussed ...







-"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. That's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight... razor... and surviving."

3 comments:

ZAK said...

Some seriously cool pictures, dude!

chris said...

great pics its cool to know thre are places undeveloped

Anonymous said...

nice pics great tats and art perfect qoute those were my same thoughts lookin at this stuff