03/03/2010

who wears short shorts ?

Hong Kong girls wear short shorts ...


My sketchbook homage to this Summer's Mong Kok fashionables !


In other news ...
-Can't wait to see the German zine drop ... Should be out any day now !!! -Am slowly starting to miss tattooing (so are you , I can tell) but worry not , some awesome new pieces are coming soon !! - I have a new wonderful addition to my photo hardware collection ! A 17-35/2.8 lens that I can't wait to overuse (for the film camera only) so hang on to some wide angles !! -Will have to wait just a bit for my awesome merch project , there's just too many options ! -And mucho bigger paintings are on their way this month !! For now , however , back to book making !!


Rock !!

4 comments:

igl said...

oh my gosh, HK-Grls in short shorts,.. what the hell i´m doing here in cold austria ???

Allen said...

Nice short with hot butt!!!

nic said...

Hahahaha... you're truly a man with a vision. But wait 'til you see the Thai girls in Bangkok next month ;)

Unknown said...

bahahah this one too I love it!