13/01/2008

Still higher ...

... The little climbing tram took me !
Here are today's pics ... Went all the way up the Hong Kong peak in the climbing tram ( 45 degree angle ) today . Got a few good pics of the foggy harbour and the downtown quarters and took a double deck'n bus ride down hill ( 80 km/h - Two way/one lane-55 degree angle ) and apart from the few times I feared for my life ... Had a pretty nice picture day ... 2 Gb of numeric and 7-36 shots of film ! Yah ! I know it sounds a bit much but when I got off the buss , down the hill ... I landed in the awesomest ultra shanty super ghetto part of town and went and got lost for like 5 hrs in all the dirty little alleys and stuff and stuff !! You'll understand when I post them after I get them developed back in KBH !!! So here are two shots from above ...



And from within ...



And here's my homie, the HK cabby !


Tomorrow , I ship myself a 10k box of toys and other related awesome crap !!






PT-4 !!!!! I'm almost on my way !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom thought you were in Hong Kong for business("well, there's a LOT of companies over there", as she put it). I should've played along. It would've been hilarious at future familydinners. I bet you're so hot when you talk about Asian stockinvestments and lucrative and commercial undertaking over sirloincasserole liverpaté...

Project long term studies of squeezings getting closer, cookie!!!