03/11/2007

SETTING IT STRAIGHT ...

Tattoo wise I've been getting a few of these mails lately ... I get them once in a while but lately just a few in a row ... Mails that ask me where I got a certain motif or if this or that tattoo is a reproduction or just people asking me if I do free-hand work sometimes ! Fair questions since I never advertise it and questions that I always answer individually ... But this last mail was just to much for my ego so I decided to make it more public !! So yes ! All the work I do when I tattoo is free-hand and all original from my head stuff ( following general ideas from customers of course )... Haven't touched a stencil since 1998 and have never and never plan to do any reproduction work ! So like I said ... No gloating here !! My ego just had to publicly set the record straight ...
























This is what I was working on today ... Stopped 5 minutes into it to take a shot of the free-hand and scratches mess ... And let him go 6 and a half hours of lines later !! Good job trooper Brian !!



... Back to work !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em, cowboy!